DON'T JUST BE GOOD - BE MARVELOUS!

Looking for the latest in cosmetics, fragrance and fashion? Look no further!

Interested in natural ways to enhance your love life, treat pain, find that extra energy and over all wellness? I can help you!

Online parties available so you don't need to be local!
(U.S. residents only!)



Tuesday, September 6, 2011

BEAUTY ON A BUDGET - Get Beauty Bucks From Me!

Yes I am giving away Beauty Bucks!  $1 in Beauty Bucks for every $10 spent in this current (#19) campaign!  These Beauty Bucks are valid for 6 months toward a future campaign order.  You can collect them and use them all at once, or $1 here and there, your choice!

Refer a customer to me that spends $30 or more and I'll give you $5 in Beauty Bucks!!!!  Just be sure they tell me you sent them and I'll mail you $5 in Beauty Bucks to spend on the future campaigns over the next 6 months! Remember, Christmas is coming and the holiday brochures will be full of beautiful gifts and decorations you can spend those Beauty Bucks on!!

(Beauty Bucks can only be redeemed through me - this is a personal special of mine only and not Avon)

No comments: