DON'T JUST BE GOOD - BE MARVELOUS!

Looking for the latest in cosmetics, fragrance and fashion? Look no further!

Interested in natural ways to enhance your love life, treat pain, find that extra energy and over all wellness? I can help you!

Online parties available so you don't need to be local!
(U.S. residents only!)



Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Special Offer This Week Only!!!

I recently made Unit Leader and I'm in the running for President's Club before the close of Campaign 26, but I cannot do this without help!  As in SALES!!!

If you order $30 or more on my site, it ships directly to you, FREE shipping.  Not a bad deal!  AND if you order $30 or more by midnight Friday (10/14/11), I'm going to GIVE you the Avon Naturals 5-Piece, Glazed Apple & Walnut Beauty Bundle (2 shower gels, 2 body lotions, 1 body spray), a $35 value, FREE!  When I see your order come through I will place an order for the beauty bundle and ship it to you!

Visit My Avon Store to place an order of $30 or more,  have it ship directly to you, no shipping cost, and I will send you the Beauty Bundle free!

No comments: