DON'T JUST BE GOOD - BE MARVELOUS!

Looking for the latest in cosmetics, fragrance and fashion? Look no further!

Interested in natural ways to enhance your love life, treat pain, find that extra energy and over all wellness? I can help you!

Online parties available so you don't need to be local!
(U.S. residents only!)



Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanks To My Team!

My team is doing great and I totally appreciate their hard work.  Yes they are my down-line, but they run their own business and I am simply their support.  Daily I email all 25 women in my down-line with what I call my daily Rep Pep.  It is something I write up to inspire them, along with a sales tip for gaining new customers.

I read every day, authors that have made it in sales, like Joe Girard and Avon's own Lisa Wilber.  I want my 'team' to be motivate and aim for those stars of financial freedom.  I am also available  to them whenever they have a question or need advice or assistance.  It is part of my job.   I love this job, and I know that this will all pay off not only for me but for them!

This business can be discouraging at times.  Recruit prospects set appointments with you then don't show up.  You put together a kit so they can get their own Avon business off the ground.  You block off  time to meet, set up the appointment, even confirm it, and then the 'recruit' doesn't show up and doesn't bother to call.  Time is precious to us all, both the recruit and the rep. The recruit would not be pleased if she set aside time from her job, kids, etc and the rep signing her up did not show up or call to reschedule.  And yet they do it to us all of the time.

Today I had an appointment with a recruit  and she made my day!  She thanked me for getting back to her so quickly.  She initiated online contact with Avon yesterday early evening, and I received the information and called her within a very short period of time.  She was very impressed with the speedy reply and was eager to be a part of my team for that reason.  I needed that boost as my sales are not where I need them this campaign.

When I returned from the appointment I had an email asking me to 'please stop littering" a yard with my brochures, despite the fact that I toss on driveways. I am very careful to do so.  One little negative threatened to derail my entire positive afternoon.  But I work hard to remember what my idol in Avon says, go for the 'no'. She also says if you aren't being asked to stop by someone,  the you aren't trying hard enough.

So, while redirecting  my thoughts back to the positive rails, I received a great email from one of my down-line, thanking me for the daily emails and support, and for encouraging her with them, she said it energizes her. That  made my entire day!

I have such a rocking team! Thanks you very marvelous women!

No comments: