DON'T JUST BE GOOD - BE MARVELOUS!

Looking for the latest in cosmetics, fragrance and fashion? Look no further!

Interested in natural ways to enhance your love life, treat pain, find that extra energy and over all wellness? I can help you!

Online parties available so you don't need to be local!
(U.S. residents only!)



Tuesday, November 8, 2011

YOU Have A Personal Shopper!

I am  big lover of the holidays, Christmas is my all time favorite one!  Now that I am an Avon Independent Sales Representative, I love it even more.  Why? Santa has NOTHING on this chick!

How would you like to wrap up your shopping before the mad dash and holiday shopping rush?  Make Black Friday your day of profit because while everyone else is out running themselves ragged you are home, shopping all finished, sipping your  hot cocoa with your bunny slippers on having saved a lot of money?  How you ask? Let me help you!

Shop now, online, with me through my AVON Store and shop from your seat, not your feet!  You can shop like rich and famous, with your own personal shopper, ME!  Give me a list of first names, genders and ages, I'll suggest some great gifts for you to buy.  Then all you have to do is go to my online store, enter the product numbers, pay with your credit card and you will have your super deals in a few days!  Oh and for every $30 you spend before 12/15/2011, you'll be entered in a drawing for $100 in FREE Avon from me.  The lucky winner will get to chose their products and I'll personally ship them direct to their door! (US orders only!)

Need stocking stuffers? Avon has those in abundance, contact me and I'll help you select inexpensive, great little items sure to please!  Don't forget St.Nicholas day on 12/6 - be sure to have some goodies for those stockings too!

http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/view_photog.php?photogid=1962 

No comments: