DON'T JUST BE GOOD - BE MARVELOUS!

Looking for the latest in cosmetics, fragrance and fashion? Look no further!

Interested in natural ways to enhance your love life, treat pain, find that extra energy and over all wellness? I can help you!

Online parties available so you don't need to be local!
(U.S. residents only!)



Monday, July 22, 2013

Featured Essential Oil ~ Lavender Oil

As I have started menopause, aside from the hot flashes, the insomnia was driving me bonkers.  Waking every hour at night, then unable to go back to sleep was taking its toll on my work performance. 



I found the Lavender Essential Oil while paging through my consultant guide.  Here are some of the benefits of this oil:

  • Tension release - great for when you are anxious like a doctor or dentist visit.
    • Also helps if tension tends to bring on migraines and headaches.
  • As a sleep aid, it helps promote restful sleep.
  • It is great when you need to sooth sunburns, a minor skin burn, insect bites and other itchy skin due to allergies, eczema.
  • Works as a mosquito repellent.
 Awesome isn't it?

I started by putting a few drops on a tissue at night, and inhaling the aroma as I placed it over my face.  I also found a few drops on my pillow case were helpful, as that tissue would float away in my sleep.  I sleep deep, relaxed and wake refreshed now. 

My dog, a cute little Yorkie, gets a dry patch on her back that itches.  It not only soothes that for her, she also smells good!

Stop my my SwissJust site to purchase Lavender Oil and experience the benefits!

No comments: