DON'T JUST BE GOOD - BE MARVELOUS!

Looking for the latest in cosmetics, fragrance and fashion? Look no further!

Interested in natural ways to enhance your love life, treat pain, find that extra energy and over all wellness? I can help you!

Online parties available so you don't need to be local!
(U.S. residents only!)



Monday, July 22, 2013

From Skeptic To SOLD!

When a friend of mine began working for the SwissJust company, I was skeptical.  Sure I had "heard" about essential oils and alternatives to taking medications to treat everything from a headache to warts, but never really "believed" it would work.

One of my favorite book series, The Earth Children Series, by Jean M. Auel, often referenced healing properties in various plants, and again while I found it awesome in theory, I never really imagined it was real.

A few years ago I tried chamomile tea, the Sleepy Time Tea, from Celestial Seasons.  I was very surprised to find that it really worked! I was relaxed and drifted off to sleep easily.

So back to SwissJust...I was more than a little skeptical, so when my friend sent a set of "Just Favorites" to sample I set out to prove it was a bunch of hoopla.

That lovely plan backfired.  Not only did I discover that these oils work and live up to the claims, I loved the products so much I became a consultant.

One more way I can help other women not only LOOK it, but also FEEL Marvelous!


No comments: