DON'T JUST BE GOOD - BE MARVELOUS!

Looking for the latest in cosmetics, fragrance and fashion? Look no further!

Interested in natural ways to enhance your love life, treat pain, find that extra energy and over all wellness? I can help you!

Online parties available so you don't need to be local!
(U.S. residents only!)



Monday, July 25, 2011

Eye Spy - GREAT Deals!

I love the deals in this brochure and you will too!

It is Campaign 16 and the best deals are all over in this book! Right from the the cover, this GORGEOUS, colorful swag bag with 5 Avon products inside! A $72 value for only $19.99 with any $10 beauty purchase from pages 4-99 or 156-178. It won't be hard to get a lot for a little, as there are a bunch of buy one get one free deals on mascara, lip gloss, lip stick and eye liners.

Just go to My Personal Avon Store and click 'Shop eBrochure' on the side bar.  It ships directly to you and if you use the code FRIENDS2011 at the check out, ANY size order ships FREE if you buy before midnight 7/26/2011.

Don't forget that I have an AWESOME GIVE AWAY that ends this Sunday, 7/31!!!

Also, my friend, Cinnamon, has written a review of Avon's Super Shock MAX mascara.  She even put up some before and after photos and is offering a sweet little gift to anyone that purchases $10 in my store!  Check out her blog today, I've Got My Eyes On Avon for her review and more information about the special gift!

No comments: