DON'T JUST BE GOOD - BE MARVELOUS!

Looking for the latest in cosmetics, fragrance and fashion? Look no further!

Interested in natural ways to enhance your love life, treat pain, find that extra energy and over all wellness? I can help you!

Online parties available so you don't need to be local!
(U.S. residents only!)



Sunday, July 17, 2011

One More Step Toward Success

I got in Avon in the hope of building up my business so I can work it full time.  I'm tired of corporate America, tired of being laid off from jobs, and while I do love childcare, I want to do something where I can make a very comfortable living doing something or selling something I love.  This is it.  I LOVE makeup, and girlie things, and I love Avon products.

My mom, sister and niece are all independent sales representatives with Avon as well, we call ourselves and our business partners (our down line recruits) Team Diva Den. We're Avon divas, we believe in empowering women to be their own boss and build their own business and success.

My sister recently found herself out of a very good paying job, so now the push is on. We've brain stormed many creative ideas for selling and recruiting.

Still one of the best ways to build up a customer base is to get the Avon brochure into the hands of potential customers. Friday evening my sister and I hit the pavement in a local neighborhood and distributed 350 Avon brochures door to door. We were exhausted when we finished but felt accomplished. Now we are praying for the orders to come in. We are not easily discouraged so we'll keep doing this over and over again.

In order to make my sales goals I am telling everyone I know, please, if you haven't seen an Avon brochure, and/or you don't have a representative, then I invite you to come check out my personal online Avon store by clicking the "I'm The Avon Lady" icon on my side bar to your right! You can browse the current brochures by clicking "Shop My eBrochure" on the right hand side bar. You can order, pay and have your products delivered directly to you, all online and secure.

I appreciate your business!!!

Marti

No comments: