DON'T JUST BE GOOD - BE MARVELOUS!

Looking for the latest in cosmetics, fragrance and fashion? Look no further!

Interested in natural ways to enhance your love life, treat pain, find that extra energy and over all wellness? I can help you!

Online parties available so you don't need to be local!
(U.S. residents only!)



Sunday, July 31, 2011

Good-Bye July Savings!!!

I am trying to reach my sales goals for this campaign by midnight Monday, 8/1/2011.  In order to push sales I have an incentive for those considering placing an order.

This is the last day of the month, July 31st, so to say 'good-bye to July' I am offering an additional 15% off everything in the campaign 16 brochure!  Yes, 15% OFF to everyone that places an order between now and midnight on Monday, 8/1.

The adjustment will be made when you check out at My Avon Store so act now!!  Click the link and then click 'shop eBrochure' on the right hand side of the screen to save an additional 15% off!

www.youravon.com/bredestege-gard 

No comments: