DON'T JUST BE GOOD - BE MARVELOUS!

Looking for the latest in cosmetics, fragrance and fashion? Look no further!

Interested in natural ways to enhance your love life, treat pain, find that extra energy and over all wellness? I can help you!

Online parties available so you don't need to be local!
(U.S. residents only!)



Monday, February 20, 2012

Nurture It And It Will Grow!

I stay in touch at least every other day, if not every day, with my team. Not just my first generation down line, but all the way to the 3rd generation. I try to email inspiring things, share ideas and do all that I can to help them build their business.

Today I have an appointment set to potentially sign 5 recruits. I say potentially because often in this business, people are enthusiastic when you call, you set a time, confirm that time, and they don't show up. I succeed in spite of the set backs, I don't get discouraged and I plow on ahead. It's how I roll and when I have a goal, I keep rolling.

I cannot make anyone show up. Once they are signed on, I cannot force them to get out there and find customers and work their Avon business. I can encourage, assist, train, etc, but they have to get up, pick up the ball and make the basket to score the points.

One thing I can promise you, if you join my team, you will not be left to figure this out on your own. I will guide you, train you, encourage you, share all the tips I know of with you, mentor you every step of the way to your success.

Do you know that the average foreclosure on homes was because the owner couldn't scrape up $300 a month to keep their home right now?? Avon can put that $300 plus a lot more in your pocket to ensure that even with the bad economy YOU can make it.

I am looking for individuals, men and women, to join my team. People that want to be successful, that want $100, $300, $1000 a month or more in their budget. Those men and women that aren't afraid to try something new to succeed in life and to get over that financial bump in the road.

It doesn't matter what state you are living in, you can still be on my team, and receive all the one on one you need from me. Thanks to technology we can Skype, use the phone, and work together to make you one of the Avon rich and famous.

Just go to Start Avon and enter the code:  MARTIGARDNER

For $20 you will launch a career that will change your life!  Your kit will arrive in a few days and we'll start working together.

Join my team today!  I will nurture your growth to success!

No comments: