DON'T JUST BE GOOD - BE MARVELOUS!

Looking for the latest in cosmetics, fragrance and fashion? Look no further!

Interested in natural ways to enhance your love life, treat pain, find that extra energy and over all wellness? I can help you!

Online parties available so you don't need to be local!
(U.S. residents only!)



Wednesday, February 1, 2012

REVIEW: Anew Clinical Resurfacing Expert Smoothing Fluid

I am a complete skeptic, as stated in early posts, when it comes to the promises made by skin care lines.  Yes even Avon, and they are my bread and butter.  But after trying the Reversalist regimen from the Avon Anew line, well I was sold that yes indeed, it did wonders for my skin.

In Campaign 4, Avon releases the latest product in the Anew line, in conjunction with the 20 year anniversary of the introduction of the Anew line of products.  This new product is Anew Clinical Resurfacing Expert Smoothing Fluid.  Avon says it is "79% as effective as a professional microdermabrasion".  My skepticism was on full on alert.  We were given samples of this product at our last district sales meeting so I took it home and decided before I tried to sell my customers on this I'd try it for myself. 

I have some deep pitting around my chin and lower jawline from battling adult acne in my early 30's and would love to be able to afford a microdermabrasion treatment for it, or a quick lift face lift.  But I am nervous about any cosmetic surgical procedure and they are pricy.  So imagine my delight when I started to see improvements in my skin from using this product!

The first morning my skin did feel amazing.  I'm 2 weeks into this addition to my regular skin care regimen and I LOVE this product.  Yes, there is a visible difference, the over all look of my troubled skin is improved.  I am looking forward to seeing what 8-10 weeks out will look like.  I am completely sold on this product and highly recommend it.  I love when I try something and can tell my customers that yes it really does what it says!  The texture of my skin is much better.

Anew Clinical Resurfacing Expert Smoothing Fluid is available in Avon Campaign 4, for an introductory price of $20.  Normally $38 it is on sale this one time, you do not want to miss this.  A little bit goes a very long way!

It is available through my Avon online store now!!! Orders of $30 or more ship FREE.  And remember, Avon has a satisfaction guarantee, if you are not happy with the product they will refund your money.

No comments: