DON'T JUST BE GOOD - BE MARVELOUS!

Looking for the latest in cosmetics, fragrance and fashion? Look no further!

Interested in natural ways to enhance your love life, treat pain, find that extra energy and over all wellness? I can help you!

Online parties available so you don't need to be local!
(U.S. residents only!)



Monday, August 22, 2011

Beauty On A Budget - Campaign 18

It is time for Campaign 18 and it is rolling out with SO many fantastic deals!  Time to rock out a gorgeous look while keeping things sensible on price!

All orders $25 or more will get a FREE lipstick from page 21, AND a free sample of Avon's ground breaking new skin care product, Genics. Out of towners you're included. Once I see your order come through I will contact you to select a color on pg 21 and I will ship your freebies via the mail!

Come browse just SOME of the great sales in this brochure with me!

Remember, you can see the entire brochure on my Avon online store, shop, pay and have it all shipped directly to you!

Buy 1, get 1 half price on pages 36-41!!!

pgs. 36-37
pgs. 38-39
pgs. 40-41

Play up those eyes and lips, any 2 for $7.99 on pages 26 - 29

pgs. 26-27

 
pgs. 28-29

Now that we covered the make-up, don't forget you want to dress it up with the latest fashion!  These pants, the top, the clutch and these sexy, lacy booties!

pgs. 10-11
 And last but not least, top it off with Fergie's new, Outspoken Intense, and get the free wrist wallet  with purchase! This is a sexy yet very classy scent!

pgs 4-5
 Avon put 10 years of research into outsmarting your genetics  and found there IS a youth gene, and now they know how to stimulate it and make you look up to 10 years younger!  Coming in campaign 21, you can try it for only $1.99 for a week's supply.

back cover of campaign 18 brochure and the freebie I am giving away with the lipstick mentioned above for all orders $25 or more.
 
Contact me via my email or on my Avon online store to order and get the freebies from me!

No comments: