DON'T JUST BE GOOD - BE MARVELOUS!

Looking for the latest in cosmetics, fragrance and fashion? Look no further!

Interested in natural ways to enhance your love life, treat pain, find that extra energy and over all wellness? I can help you!

Online parties available so you don't need to be local!
(U.S. residents only!)



Friday, August 12, 2011

Stay The Course - Focus On Your Goal!

This morning I want to encourage my team to just stay focused!  I know, getting started seems so slow, and we all want to make President's Club, and make our living with Avon.  DO NOT QUIT!

I  found this article about Avon's CEO, Andrea Jung, and loved what she said:

"Bloom where you're planted," says Jung. "And follow your compass, not your clock," she adds, preaching patience in any career. She has certainly demonstrated that. Now at the helm for 12 years, Jung is No. 5 on the 2010 Fortune Most Powerful Women list and the longest-serving among the female Fortune 500 CEOs. "I feel like the wise old woman CEO, trying to pave the path for a lot more after me," she says.

Keys to success from Avon's top boss






No comments: