DON'T JUST BE GOOD - BE MARVELOUS!

Looking for the latest in cosmetics, fragrance and fashion? Look no further!

Interested in natural ways to enhance your love life, treat pain, find that extra energy and over all wellness? I can help you!

Online parties available so you don't need to be local!
(U.S. residents only!)



Thursday, August 11, 2011

Get Organized!

Okay so you've signed up, you are receiving your first shipment full of products for customers and your sales brochures, the demo catalog and countless other items Avon includes in the shipments.

Feeling a bit overwhelmed?  We ALL do at first!  But let me help you get organized!

First, have an area where you can set up your business, free from other things becoming mixed in.  I have a  walk in closet in my bedroom, one half/side functions as my Avon production office.  There is an 8 drawer dresser against that wall, 2 columns of 4 drawers.  The top two are for my Avon.  One has all the invoices, recruit contracts etc that I have received.  The other has business tools like one of each brochure, the demo catalogs, shipping materials (I do give aways on my blog) etc.

On top of the dresser I keep a box for samples.  I also have all the materials for my recruits - brochures, samples, kits etc.  This is recruit  command central for me!

On the hanger rack above the dresser are hangers with Whats New bags over them.  I bag the brochures while the bags are on a hanger, it is much easier that way.

On the floor by the dresser are the boxes of upcoming brochures to be given away, and my Avon tote bag with the most recent, the current, and the next brochure, the current demo catalog, an order book, my clipboard, product samples, a pen or two, my business cards etc.  My Diva bag, like a briefcase only better!  My mobile office you could say. 

On the outside of my closet door is a board that is mounted, half corkboard, half white board.  I keep notes to myself on there, goals, orders from customers, a magnetic stapler...my essentials for keeping myself in order.

I have an email address that is strictly for my Avon business, this website/blog page and a Facebook page for my business.  Oops..and Twitter!  Social media isn't necessary to be successful but why leave any stone unturned?

Get organized, it will help you to help yourself. 

Attend those district sales meetings and other events, watch the online training, stay in contact with your upline and downline, and call those customers each campaign.







No comments: