DON'T JUST BE GOOD - BE MARVELOUS!

Looking for the latest in cosmetics, fragrance and fashion? Look no further!

Interested in natural ways to enhance your love life, treat pain, find that extra energy and over all wellness? I can help you!

Online parties available so you don't need to be local!
(U.S. residents only!)



Saturday, August 20, 2011


I am feeling quite generous  at the moment!  SO you, my readers, get to benefit from it!

Come on, OWN THE MOMENT!!!

Fergie,  of The Black Eyed Peas, has a second fragrance by Avon, Outspoke  Intense.  It is amazing! (email me at mgardneravon@hotmail.com with your home/mailing address I'll mail you a sample).  It debuts this campaign and has a special offer of a free, wrist wallet with the purchase of the Parfum Spray on page 5  of this  brochure.

Campaign 18 is loaded with great deals, and I want to sweeten the pot a bit.  For every order of $25 or more, from this current campaign, I will throw  in a FREE lipstick from page 21  of the current (18) brochure ($8 value, AND a free sample of the new, ground breaking skin care product, ANEW GENICS.  Simply place your order online (out of towners I will ship you the freebies - do NOT order them yourself, I can only give you the freebie by mailing it on my own - it will be ordered with my regular orders on 8/30 and mailed to you on Saturday, 9/3/2011) and when I see your order come through processing, I will contact you to chose you color from the Ultra Color Rich Mooisture Seduction Lipstick (with SPF15) line on page 21.

You can view the entire Campaign 18 brochure online at My Online Avon Store by clicking "shop eBrochure" on the right hand side.  Offer good until Tuesday, 30 at midnight (EST).

ALSO keep in mind orders that are $30 or more SHIP FREE directly to you! Just enter FS30REP at check out!

Hurry, campaign ends Tuesday, August 30th!!

No comments: